"PCG PAWN PEER FOCUS GROUP HEADING TO
Ladies and Gentleman in Pawnland,
I am happy to inform all of you that a long term associate of PCG’s will be speaking again this year at the Annual Crossover EXPO in Orlando.
Woody Mathews is a TAX specialist, and today works with several dozen PCG clients in the Pawn World and has become one of the leading tax specialists for the Pawn World. This is a do not miss opportunity to come and here Woody speak as well as meet with him and his firm at their booth at our trade show. Woody has save our clients countless millions of dollars in taxes and more over the 3+ decades we have worked with him, and that group is growing.
Come see why so many of our clients are claiming huge benefits by having the right fit accountant, taking care of your MOST precious issues with the United States Government and more !!
Woody Mathews CPA – Responsibilities and Expertise
Woody is a tax and audit partner with “Auldridge Griffin” and his responsibilities include marketing and Firm IT. Woody has been with the firm since 1995. He began his career with a small local firm in Fort Worth in 1981. Since that time, he has spent 3 years as the controller for a local restaurant chain. Woody has extensive experience in the following areas:
- Pawn shop accounting and its nuances – multi clients – multi -states in the USA / Mexico
- Construction company accounting, including revenue recognition and completion/work in process schedules
- Governmental audits for small municipalities
- Proficient in all levels of financial statement preparation, white paper statements, compilations, reviews and audits.
- CPA certification 1995
- Auburn University 1974-1978
- Texas Wesleyan University 1981, Bachelor of Business Administration
- Annual continuing profession education
Professional and Community Organizations
- Member of the Texas Society of CPA’s, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, Fort Worth Chapter of the TSCPA
- Chairman of the TSCPA Tax Institute Committee for 2017, Administrative Secretary for the Fort Worth Basketball Officials Association, 1st Vice-president Cleburne Lions Club, Administrative Secretary/Treasurer Fort Worth Basketball Officials Association
- Past activities include Treasurer First United Methodist Church Joshua, Treasurer Arlington Ducks Unlimited, Treasurer Cleburne Athletic Booster Club, Board Member at Member’s Credit Union,
- Woody is a past Board member for the Glen Lake Camp & Retreat Center, and Trustee at the First Methodist Church, Joshua Texas
Woody Mathews is married with 3 daughters. He is a high school and college basketball official, and enjoys golf, bike riding, camping, and weekend family activities.